News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Morning coffee
Last post by mustang6984 - Today at 00:22
Quote from: RICH MUISE on Yesterday at 16:21In my mind, it has to be a scam. Just my 2 cents.

Facebook has him listed as a top contributor...so maybe not.
Wanted / Re: grille in good shape [no r...
Last post by incahoots - Yesterday at 21:15
I have three all different condition from perfect triple plate rechromed show grill to very nice to daily driver
PM me for pics an prices.
Last post by abe_lugo - Yesterday at 20:46
Went to west coast Kustoms cruising nationals in Santa Maria.
Only a few 57's
Took the wagon.  We left and headed to Tehachapi this afternoon. 
Another show in the morning at the Western Swingout
Last post by abe_lugo - Yesterday at 20:30
Quote from: RICH MUISE on Yesterday at 16:21In my mind, it has to be a scam. Just my 2 cents.
100%.  I happen to only look at 1957 Ford  Authority on FB and asked if anyone can vouch for it.

Last post by RICH MUISE - Yesterday at 16:21
In my mind, it has to be a scam. Just my 2 cents.
Last post by djfordmanjack - Yesterday at 15:52
It's a neat car that could benefit a lot from a wheels/tire change. could be a completely different car tomorrow. It would even make a really great daily driver in So Cal, once you got the engine problems fixed. Clevelands may be harder to find parts for, but probably could be replaced with any other SBF/ FE without too much problems.

Quote from: abe_lugo on Yesterday at 14:47Thanks Lynn.  In my mind it's a 300 anyhow.  But the price seems too good.  He said it has a Cleveland 351.  And is not running. 

Last post by djfordmanjack - Yesterday at 15:42
This is when I took my 62 bug on the trip to Bavaria, it's off topic, but still the Alpine mountains look good !  :003:
I am going on our annual seaside trip to Croatia next week, and I'll take the 57 this time !  Hopefully I will be able to post some pics in 2 weeks or so.

Abe, do you have some pics from the trips you mentioned? I really like that you are taking your 57 wagon out and about. These cars were made for traveling (and staying, along the road !)

Quote from: abe_lugo on 2024-05-08 20:13Cool, I love to see your travels, I own a few sets as I went  to Viva Las Vegas from LA in the Wagon.

Im going to do Santa Maria Friday, Sat for the WKK show then cross the mountains to Tehachapi to Western Swingout at the end of the month.

There is an accessory type turbine wheel cover for 1957 Ford passgr cars, I think it is a one piece stainless item. (The one pictured in first post)
As far as I recall my friend's Thunderbird had similar hub caps, but they were indeed hubcaps with an accessory turbine style trim ring, so these were 2 pcs items on the T bird (as far as I recall his was a 56 though).
General Discussion / Re: Looking for Custom 300 ori...
Last post by lalessi1 - Yesterday at 15:35
This is the 300....
General Discussion / Re: Looking for Custom 300 ori...
Last post by lalessi1 - Yesterday at 15:34
Here is what I have...