News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

heads up....the "links" post

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-11-02 09:18

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Just to give you guys a heads up...I've been adding to the links post almost daily. (In the new category right under "general discusion")The additions won't show up as a new post because I'm just modifying my original post so when I add a new one it does not move to the top.  Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

I'm delighted to see a links post, will help a lot of us as we search for parts and reliable suppliers.

Now hopefully I won't end on the wrong side again with this opinion. If the link post is to stay useful it should be links only and any questions regarding suppliers or specific parts can be addressed in the general forums or by a private message to the poster. Otherwise it will become a hunt for a link inside a bunch of diversions.

I've found in the past in this and other boards that I've missed out (or would have) on a lot of good information by reading or not a post that the "subject" was misleading. Tangents in thoughts and replies often do nothing but muddle up the works.

It takes really no effort to start a new post in the general forum or send a pm. Hope no one takes this as a personal attack and maybe I should have started a new post myself.

Zap- :burnout:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Zap...I agree and that's why I took it upon myself to keep adding to the links post I did....to keep them all consolidated. Also James was kind enough to make it a sticky topic so it'll always be on top. I still need to add a bunch but there's about 20 or so on the opening window so far.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe