News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

don't look if you're squimish

Started by RICH MUISE, 2011-10-29 09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

What are the odds?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rmk57

Excellent job. I think I've got one in my garage as something keeps setting off my motion detector at all hours of the night. I bought a trap yesterday and the cashier said they have sold quite a few, I guess because of the cold weather. What did you use for bait? Whatever it is it sure is workin. :003:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

I've had plenty of practice...I've caught up to 6 in one day in our house...it's an ongoing problem. I don't like to poison them because they always die where you can't find them and end up smelling up the area.
PEANUT BUTTER is absolutly the best. One night I heard the trap go off next to my desk where I was working, emptied it, set it back down and went to get a cup of coffee in the kitchen...before I even got the cup poured, I heard the trap go off again.
work that peanut butter into the holder good so they have to work at it to get it out.
I'm letting a couple of stray cats live under the house to help the problem, but I think I'm feeding them too much..they're gettin lazy.
Let's see...the tie in...we gotta keep them critters under control so they don't nest in our '57's.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

glen b henderson

Ditto on the peanut butter Rich, much better than cheese.
Freedom is not Free

Frankenstein57

Rich, my shop is in the lower level of an 1800's barn. So I get plenty of mice that want to live with me. The house so far, I've been able to keep them out. I think those two were checking to see if you installed the headliner yet.   Mark