News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Reassembling 57 AGIN

Started by 57AGIN, 2011-11-23 22:09

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Here are a few shots of the engine compartment after the wiring has been finalized, etc.  Also, Rick's fabricated strike plate at the hood retention hook.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

Bob / Rick...like the other guys have said, we're just running out of words to describe what you guys have done with this car. Everything came together on it just fantastic. The Craegers look great on it, and the stance is what I'm gonna be looking for on my car. Well done guys. I see a car like this and it renews my faith in good old American craftmanship.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

bossguy

Beautifully done Bob, The only suggestion I could make is change the vanity plate to "SWEEET" or "Flawless". Enjoy!

JimNolan

Bob,
   Where I'm from there's an old saying that a man is only allowed one good woman and one good coon dog in his lifetime. If cars had been included in that old saying, I think this one would be yours. Job very well done. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

JPotter57

You guys have done an outstanding job on the transformation of the `57, Bob...You should be proud, taken a great looking `57 and turned it into a rolling work of art...very nice!
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

robhaerr

Need video with sound of that motor!

Gorgeous.

Rob

57AGIN

Thanks Guys:

It sure is nice to get behind the wheel again, now for the suspension adjustments.  And as Rick says, taking care of the paint, chrome and polished everything else.

Rob, I'm not that technnology oriented to get sound & video.  However, So. Cal. guy, come on out to Knott's next Sunday and I'll be happy to fire it up for you.

Bob
57 AGIN

tarheel57

Very,Very, Nice.Beautiful car ! Tarheel57 :burnout:

shopratwoody

Very nice Guys. First class work too!
I hate blocksanding!