News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Project car heaven

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-04-07 20:19

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

My week in Phoenix head my head turning in circles looking at all the clean metal I was running into. I'm first in line on a '63 Olds 88 with the GM convertible shaped roof style. The folks that own it live about 3 blocks from the relatives we were visiting. There son was going to restore it, but "may not be able to now", I'd be the second owner. Interior is a mess from the Phoenix sun, but body is perfect, and it's a driver. I didn't get a pic. These are a few cars that intrigued me as far as building a daily driver..they were at Desert Valley Auto Parts. The MG's are in Cassa Grande at their south location, and the Jeepster Commando is at on of their north Phoenix locations.
I've got a bunch of pics of their '57's and '58's I'll post in the gallery junkyard section. I got pics of parts some of the guys may be looking for, like window trim, core supports, ect. If anyone is looking for anything..let me know and I'll check my pics.
The white mg hardtop had a factory special commision serial number id plate on it. ???
A few prices: core support 150.,headliner/retaining strips 70. pr., the mg roadster 15-1800,Jeepster 3000
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

Afew more. The '57 2 dr wagon is a little rough in areas, but I didn't look at it that close. price is 2800.
The guy told me it had alot of the hard to find parts either still on it or inside the car. Check out the white merc? with the t-bird roof. The car caught my eye, but I honestly didn't even notice the roof until browsing my pics when I got back...I sure wish I had taken a closer look at it. The plymouth is one of those ute style pickups.
I know these pics aren't '57 fords, but it gives you an idea what's kicking around Arizona. I'll post the '57 Ford pics in the Gallery section when I have time.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe