News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Front Sheet Metal

Started by 57 imposter, 2012-04-15 22:51

Previous topic - Next topic

57 imposter

Made a trip to Tigard Or. on Sat and Met Clayton Bauer. We had been discussing front end parts via E-Mail. He was able to supply everything I was looking for plus, due to his experience with 57's he was able to advise and supply several parts I didn't even know I was going to need. His prices were very reasonable and I found the condition of every part I bought to be better than he described. We made contact thru a Craig's list parts wanted add I had placed but I am sure I read his name somewhere on this website with a recommendation from one of the members. He looks to still have a pretty good selection of parts to sell and I would feel very confident doing business with him over the phone or on line. I had never thought that finding front sheet metal was going to be a major problem but actually having them all in hand does seem to take a little pressure off. 

Zapato

Recommend him highly. He's in the supplier link section that Rich Muise started awhile back. Listed under wrecking yards in Oregon. You found him just as when recommended before fair prices and condition as stated. Can't ask for anything better except free.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72