News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero Bed Stainless Trim & Tilt Column

Started by KYBlueOval, 2014-12-01 12:33

Previous topic - Next topic

jvo

John, this is John.  If you can't find the hood hook piece, I should have an extra here, as I am junking the Ranchero parts, and have the Fairlane parts car, that is slowing becoming a Ranchero. I won't need the extra piece.  You could have it if you want it.  I could stick it in the mail, and the way our mail system works up here, you could probably have it in your hand by the end of January.  You should be able to find one closer, but if you can't let me know. 
Merry Christmas.  John Van Oostenbrugge (jvo) Lethbridge AB Canada
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

jumping jack flash

Jim Palmer, E-mail me your address. I'll mail you one for free.   Jack Flash

jumping jack flash

jumping jack flash

DanTudor57

I located a set of those hard-to find ranchero trim pieces.  Almost brought it home, but decided it wasn't for me. It anyone wants it, I can put you in contact with the gentleman that has the complete trim -- all of it including the two piece that tend to rust out. He is reasonable on pricing. In California, near Visalia/Hanford.

jumping jack flash

DanTudor57

Email sent. he's parting out a '57 ranchero. he's out in the middle of nowhere en route to Sequoia National parks, so it is quite a drive for anyone to go get out there for parts.

jumping jack flash

In my best Elvis impersonation : Thank you , ...Thank you very much, Dan.