News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New addition to salvage yard listings

Started by RICH MUISE, 2020-11-29 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

John (KYBlueoval) gave me some info on a guy in Minnesota that has 20+ 1958 fords. Not '57s, but lots of stuff interchanges. I don't know what area of Minn. he is in, but there is a phone number.
Sorry it took so long to get him added to our salvage yard listings, John. No excuses, just lazy.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Rich, thanks for getting the information posted.
Slight correction..........His name Rob , not Bob and he would prefer calls after 6:00 P.M. Central Time

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57chero

After looking at some of his parts his prices are crazy high, they have some good stuff but come on $100 for a gas door, $130 for a clock, $900 for a 9" rear end, $400 for a hood with a scoop stuck on it I cant sell a really nice hood around here for $50. That's why I'm going through my stuff and hauling to the scraper this week, you can only hold on to this stuff for so long.

RICH MUISE

Never heard of them, they are on HWY 24 about 30-40 miles east of Colorado Springs, just one town over from a very large salvage yard, also on hwy 24, which may or may not still be there. I believe the mentioned big one is in our listings for Colorado.

John...I'll get the corrections made/added
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe