News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

dash bezels

Started by Buckaroo, 2020-11-18 18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckaroo

Where do I find replacement dash bezels?  The ones behind the ignition switch, lights etc.  I looked in Macs and Concourse Parts and they do not show them.

lalessi1

Not sure about what parts you are looking for. I have a few spare dash parts, I may have what you are looking for.
Lynn

Ford Blue blood

Don't think any are re-popped.  The stock one hold up pretty well unless really abused.  I have a serviceable wiper bezel that I have not "saved" for later. 

Saved means it is put away and can't be found.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Buckaroo

My light switch bezel is probably the worst.  It is the metal part that screws onto the light switch.  It is really scratched up.  The chrome looks pretty rough. I assume I could probably get it rechromed but this isn't a show car just making a nice driver.  If you have one that you can part with please send me a photo and price.  Thanks

lalessi1

I looked and I do not have one, sorry.
Lynn

Ford Blue blood

I know this won't help but, my extra bezel for the light switch is still "saved for later", I begged one from one of our members, thanks Rich, and would like to "un-save" it one of these days.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

I won't look to see if I still have it then, lol. I did recently run across 3 cable and knob assy's. at our old house. I'll have to look and see if I brought them here or left them there. Probably the vents and heater? What else has cables? I didn't use any of that stuff with my dash remod.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Buckaroo

I guess I will just try to polish my light bezel.  The others I think will be ok.  Thanks everyone,