News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I need front and rear seats for a Custom or Custom 300 Tudor....

Started by JPotter57, 2011-06-24 09:16

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Not looking for show stuff, just nice seats to recover for my Custom.  `57 or `58 Custom/Custom 300 tudor or 2 door wagon front seats only, no Fairlane stuff.  I need this stuff as reasonably close to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi as possible, but will travel if I need to.  I'm hoping to have the Custom painted and start reassembly this fall, so I will need to find a set soon...Thanks guys.. :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

tarheel57

JPotter57  I have the rear seat out of my custom 300. ( 2 door ) Its in good shape,no torn places or anything.Will need recovering because of the age of the material.I will take $ 40.00 for it if you are interested and if Im not to far for you.I am in NC only about 5 miles from the NC /VA line . Tarheel57

JPotter57

I want it, will have to find a way to get it.  My folks live in tennessee, and my sister lives in ashville nc...how far away from there are you?  Pm me or email me and we can work it out...thanks a bunch.
Old, loud, and fast.

tarheel57

Im a little over 2 hours from ashville. Interstate 77 runs not to far from me and I could meet someone out there at exit 100 which has truck stops,etc and this would save a little time if you have someone to pick it up. Tarheel57

JPotter57

Let me see what I can do, like I said, I do want it...will take a few dsys to figure out the logistics..thanks.
Old, loud, and fast.

tarheel57

No problem,just let me know. Ill do what I can to help,thanks. Tarheel57

JPotter57

Old, loud, and fast.