News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

25th. Annual Seal Beach Car Show

Started by 57tudor, 2012-04-28 21:04

Previous topic - Next topic

57tudor

Hi Guys.
What a great day it was attending the 25th. Annual Seal Beach Car Show here in Sunny California. The weather was perfact, there was a huge crowd of spectaters, and close to 500 cars in the show. This is the second show for Bob Lee and myself this year and the first Judged show on the schedule. Bob's new 57 drew a crowd today and as luck would have it, we both took home awards today. I told Bob that I had a feeling just by the number of times the judges came back to see his 57 that this is the day to win Seal Beach. I know he couldn't wipe the smile off his face for quite some time after receiving the Firemans Award. I won the best 50's award. So we are off to a great start and we will see what the rest of the year brings us.

Rick.
57 Tudor.. :burnout:

Ford Blue blood

Good job guys!  Well deserved.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

shopratwoody

Congrats Guys. Cars are looking good. :001:
I hate blocksanding!

mike b

Great looking cars boys and was that Rick blushing or just too much sun.... :003:

57tudor

It was a combination of both for sure.

mike b

you guys know how to have fun ! Cars look great,congrats.   :burnout:

57AGIN

Here are a couple of more photos taken at the Seal Beach show.  Note the cloudless sky, temperatures at the show down by the pier were in low 70's. An exceptional day, even for Southern California.   Rick and I have been attending this show since 2004 and this was the first time either 57 received an award.  You just never know.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

well deserved guys.
Bob..LOL, I'll bet it just seems like last week you were bringing the car to Santini to see about a little refreshening.
Bob..is that you and your better half in the 4 th pic Rick posted? I've seen a number of photos of Rick that Bob has taken, but since Bob's usually the one with the camera, I don't believe I've seen Bob's pic.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe