News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

A day of Phoenix cruises

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-05 10:56

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Man, I'm behind on my postings. When I was in Phoenix a few weeks ago, I went to a show in Buckeye...3 blocks from where we were staying. Very small show, no '57's but met some nice folks, including a Hamb member. I loved the red Pickup..gotts have one some day. Next on the agenda was the bi-annual show that goes along with the every saturday (I think) cruise on Central..near the downtown area. Awesome show, and the cops didn't seem to be bothering the burnouts and short spurt racing on Central, even though it was regular traffic. 4 '57 fords there, and a '58 Ranchero. All nice what looked to be frequent drivers. Didn't get to talk to any of the owners. Later that afternoon I went over to the Pavilion cruise in Scottsdale. Better than usual show..probasbly* because of the folks in town for the Central Cruise. No '57's there, but met up with "Frenchy" again....a Hamb member I had met on my last trip. He's got a great '32 with a v-12 Lincoln Zepher flathead. There were two there with 4.6's in other Ford products. One was a "just bought it and didn't know anything about it", and the other built by the owner and his shop guys. My camera wasn't working for the Pavilion cruise as I had filled up the storage card on it.
"probasbly"...LOL  new word for when your not sure to use posibly, or probably
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

the red pickup I mentioned, and how about a 4 wheeler t-bucket
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe