News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

shipping

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-10-12 18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I sent a small (1 1/4 lbs) pkg to Lono in Canada last week and I just wanted to run by you guys what I ran into in case your shipping small stuff. went to the post office and asked the counter person what my options were and she said I had two(and I'm sorry I forgot the actual names of the different options): the first was express ,delivery in 5-10 days @ 21.00 ...the second option was priority express 3-5 days @35.00. I was standing there thinking maybe I should check fedex or ups when she added" oh,you also have a third option...first class parcel post, 3-5 days (same as express) @ 5.99   !!! go figure.    Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

canadian_ranchero

when you ship to canada by UPS they add on a broker fee.bought some valve springs off ebay.he shiped UPS.when it got here UPS charged me a extra $30 over the shiping cost :angry5:

Bubba

You all may have seen my post about Greyhound a while back, they can be used for larger items and sometimes they're good sometimes they have a major screw up.  I have had excellent results using the web site USHIPIT, check it out the shippers will bid for your business.
BuBBa