News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

finally back at it.

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-11-24 09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

My wife finally ran out of house project money, and it's getting too cold to work outside, so I finally get to go back to my '57 maybe thru January anyway. YEAH!!! Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get my new windshield and  backwindow installed. Once that is done, I'll finish up the package tray  rear seat area, the garnish rails around the dash, and finish up some caddy sunvisors I was adapting to the '57 visor arms.
In the meantime, I'm working on redoing my center console into which I'll be installing 2 dash gages, radio, window switches, heat/air controls, 12v outlets. When I was in Phoenix I picked up some Watson billet window switches and the Vintage Air billet switch panel. I also picked up 2 more billet air vents I'll be working into the sides of the console.
I've got to finish up the door upholstery panel for the passenger side and refinish/dye the drivers seat and get it installed. I also need to make the two side kick panels.
Somewhere in between all that, I've got to figure out where I left off on the electrical and finish up what I can until the front sheetmetal and drivetrain are installed. hmmmm drivetrain..that ought to take me thru 2020 something. LOL
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57 Ford Kustom

Rich,
   I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here that "bits off more than they can chew" LOL
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.