News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Post Cereal 57 Fords

Started by strick, 2013-12-19 07:49

Previous topic - Next topic

strick

After seeing the post yesterday, I took a couple shots of some of my '57 Post Cereal cars. These came FREE inside the box back in the day and were made by the F & F Mold Co in Dayton, Ohio. They came in several colors, some being more rare than others thus determining their value.
In the 57 Model they made the Fire Chief car (red only) the Ambulance (red only) 4 door Victoria hard tops and convertibles.
I write the F & F Newsletter 4 times a year for the Club, we have about 85 members across the U.S.
Some of the other models include '50-'51, '54 & '55, 59 T -Birds '61 T-Birds, '54 Mercury's- '60 Ply

Anyone remember these?

hotroddonnie

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Loved getting stuff in cereal boxes as a kid. If the toys were still cool I'd rip the box apart tomorrow morning. I remember fighting with my sister as a kid for the prize....till I got a cuff in the head.

RICH MUISE

Don't remember those at all..yes, I'm old enough, but maybe too old is the problem. Cool items though...yours are sure mint. Thanks for posting.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

Strick.... those are very cool!..... and they are most likely very rare.... any kind of promotional Toy in any old Advertising Scheme.... was (at the time) a throw away promotion.
I can bet 95% never made it out of a young boys sandbox.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

strick

I have over 100 F & F cars, the 50's- '54's- 55's etc. They also made Merc Marquis and Cyclones- the array of colors gets your blood pumping! Glad you guys enjoy!
Alan

Zapato

show us more, they don't have to all be 57s, just how big are these.smaller than hot wheels would be my guess.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

strick

Sorry for the delay, been busy with Christmas. Pictured are a hand full- '55 Ford Crown Vic. '55 T-Bird. '60 T-Bird, '61 T-Bird roadster, '66 Mustang 2 + 2, '69 Cougar and 69 Merc Cyclone. Again, I have well over 100 cars. Color is the key, one of the rarest (not pictured but I do have it) is the Bloomfield green '52 Merc 2 dr sedan, value is $400-$500! These are about 3" long, trying to add pics but they are too large. Thanks, Alan

strick

Will add a another picture. This is the 69 Merc Cyclone.

wildhog

There has been some reproduction F&F 57 fords on ebay, made in new colors, if any one wants to add to their collection.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)