News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Seats

Started by 57tudor, 2014-03-24 21:33

Previous topic - Next topic

57tudor

Hi Guys,

Had my seats reupholstered from a faded cloth to marine vinyl. They feel and look a lot better them before. The first pic is the before upholstery.

57 Tudor
:unitedstates:

RICH MUISE

Look great...colors are much better. I noticed the 57FordsForever logo...cool! Just a warning since you're use to those fabric seats, and I know how you and Bob like to do those sunny Socal car shows, check the seats before you sit down!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57tudor

Rich,

I know what your saying, but I don't have any eggs to boil anymore... :003:

57 Tudor

RICH MUISE

I won't ask.
I did want to say I'm not sure if I ever said this before, but I love the blending  style you've done with your car. Kind of a racy custom....not sure what you'd call it, but definetly a well done blending of two approaches. Over the top, Rick!
"Ones a Ford man, always a Ford man"? Careful..one of the moderators with a career in education is gonna get ya!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Those logos in the seat backs are killer Rick.  Very cool.  Did you have the person who does the shirts do them, since the logo is already digitized?  Great work.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Frankenstein57

Lookin nice there boys!!!

57tudor

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the slow response, I have been busy with the FabFords show, Wings Wheels Rotors & Expo show, and caring for my girlfriend who has MS. Had a full hour the other day to work on my hot rod getting the rear spring mount welded in place. Bob's wife Pam has a digital sewing machine. I had the guy at the upholstery shop set me up with the two top sections of the seats and Pam sewed in the logos for me.

Rich, thanks for the nice comments, It was an idea I had years ago when the car was off the road from 1980 to 2000 to create the prostreet look, perform like one and still be able to have some fun in it. The blue is a ford color from the early 70's that I liked.

James, you got to get your hot rod finished and come to California next year and attend the Fab Ford show. Its our 30th anniversary. If not, then we need to do the 60th. anniversary of our 57's at the FabFord show at Knott's.

Got to hit the rack, its midnight in Ca.

57 Tudor.