News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New old guy with a 57 ranchero

Started by 57 ranchero, 2018-09-11 20:12

Previous topic - Next topic

57 ranchero

Hi everyone  i recently bought a 57 ranchero,  I have always had like for 57 fords. My cousin had a 57 2 door post with a 390 3 speed on the floor kinda a rough car but it was our ride back and forth to work everyday that was back in 84. I also have a passion for customs so when this custom ranchero  came up for sale  I had to have it.

Ford Blue blood

Welcome to the best, no, the very best web site in the world!  Love the Ranchero!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Yes, welcome. Tell us about your Ranchero and what part of the world you live.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Welcome aboard. Nice Custom, looking forward to seeing some more pics!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

57 ranchero

Well Im in Ontario  Canada . I never received much history on the ranchero when i bought it. It was born in California  ,it crossed over into Canada in 83. From what i can tell it was customized in the 60s, judging by some of its parts. Im told its a 312 but? It has 3 2s  fenton headers ,mallory ignition  and a four speed transmission.  The hood and tailgate are louvered, 55 desoto grill,58 edsel taillights and shaved handles would like to find out more history on the car . If anybody can help it would be appreciated  Thanks

djfordmanjack

cool stuff, welcome aboard, love the coil !

hiball3985

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2018-09-13 17:05
cool stuff, welcome aboard, love the coil !
Weren't those filled with Kryptonite?  :003:
Nice custom, that should be a lot of fun...
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

terry_208

Nice car! I've always liked the look of the Edsel wagon taillights on the Ford. 
Terry

racton

:unitedstates:Welcome you will like it here and these guys know everything about these Fords.
                               racton

junior58

Welcome aboard. I'm from way down in New Zealand but find this to be the friendliest, most helpful bunch of guys you would ever wish to come across. Cool truck.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter