News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

FNG from Bama

Started by Ace Spades, 2020-02-03 20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Spades

Thanks for having me. Have seen that this is THE place for the greatest knowledge on 57 Ford. Just picked up my 57 Custom 300 Fordor about a week ago. Had been wanting a birthyear car for a long time but seeng as this ones build date is August 56, I'm good with that. Besides, I think my parents had a similar car when I was real young. It's pretty much stock, 272 2bbl, 2 speed automatic. Was painted about 3 years ago. Originally, it was Starmist over Dresden Blue. Interior has been redone. It's not perfect but, is a good driver. Have some ideas in my head to make it my own. Looking around i have seen some familiar names from other places.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

RICH MUISE

:003: welcome to the forum!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Welcome!  Hope you find the forum to be a great place to hang out.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Wirenut

Welcome to the forum

CobraJoe

Very nice moredoor and welcome! A lot of knowledge here that should help you down the road. I, for one, would love to see more pics of your ride.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane