News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Parting out '57 Fairlane 500 2dr. hardtop 63A & a 4dr 500 sedan

Started by eberhama, 2009-09-18 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

eberhama

Ol Ford Guy

How is the inside rear view mirror?, day night?  And mirror bracket?  Does the car have windshield washers?
Paul J.
Paul J.
57 E Code

eberhama

The mirror is ok, needs repainting. Neither has day/nite, or washers. I have the foot pump thing off the upside down convertible if you want it, but there were no other parts of it on that car.

eberhama

bigkytex

I was wondering if i could get a headlight door/brezel off of one of the cars and how much?

outcruisen

Hi..Are the drip chanel moulds ? (Edge of roof) on the either car any good. (We call them gutter moulds down here). These trims are the last 2 pieces I need to finish the car I am building down here in Australia.. If they are good, let me know and we can work something out. I can use all the ****ty ones I have to make 1 reasonable set I hope.

Let me know.

Cheers

drof75

On the 4 dr there is a small piece of trim between the front and rear door. I need the the one for the drivers door. Someone at a Target parking lot needed mine. Let me know.

Buz Mills
buzneiana@yahoo.com

eberhama

The 4dr. is off to the great beyond, and took the trim with it. I bought another 4dr.(not parting out) that has some extra trim with it, but I don't know if any of the little pieces are in there. Are you talking about the gold piece or the little stainless pieces?

drof75

Quote from: eberhama on 2009-10-06 08:55
The 4dr. is off to the great beyond, and took the trim with it. I bought another 4dr.(not parting out) that has some extra trim with it, but I don't know if any of the little pieces are in there. Are you talking about the gold piece or the little stainless pieces?
The little stainless piece.

Buz

john59edsel

Do you still have any wheels (14 X 5") Need 2 send a note to my e-mail address.