News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I hope every one is enjoying the weather! :'(

Started by custom300fe, 2007-02-13 16:43

Previous topic - Next topic

custom300fe

We've got 14-16" of snow since 4:00 AM and their forcasting another 20 to 24 inches by Wed. afternoon.

Globle warming my Ass.    :deadhorse:  :gross:

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

shopratwoody

I don't know how you get much done. It's 65 and a little breezy here bawl
Later, Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

custom300fe

If it wasn't for weather like this I wouldn't get anything done on the car.
I'd be to busy driving it.

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

RAWms

I remember in physical anthropology studying I think were four major ice ages occurring in the life of the planet earth thousands of years ago.  As I remember one came as far down as Wisconsin.  The latest with respect to contemporary times was The Little Ice Age which ended around 1885.  So that is when any warming really started.  Kind of like the normal cycle of the earth.  And I do not hear anything about Antarctica growing 8% since the 1990s.  No value in that.   And crap, that fact will get in the way. 

Since the earth does not vary the distance from the sun, guess what happens if the sun heats up or cools down.  Geez, remember being warned about your radio reception because of sun spots.

We need more real heros like explorer Ernest Shackleton, the HMS Endurance and her crew.

I with you guys and go with it is the natural cycle what ever is happening, not us peoples.  Beside, us peoples are part of the universal cycle too.  Now where did I put that Freon...  I heard the hole shrunk (again).

R, another non-believer in the hype.
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

57 Ford Kustom

It is 0 degrees with a 10MPH wind here now got about 4" snow this year so far but before this little storm front leaves Thur AM we are forcasted to get 18 to 24" of this white money.The roads will be full of flatlanders [no pun intended] with skis on their roofs or snowmobiles on their trailers, this weekend.
Quote from: custom300fe on 2007-02-13 16:43
We've got 14-16" of snow since 4:00 AM and their forcasting another 20 to 24 inches by Wed. afternoon.

Globle warming my Ass.    :deadhorse:  :gross:

T:walk:M    :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ford Blue blood

Roger,

I'm with you!  The bottom line with all this hype is the rich folks that have water front property are going to lose it!  Shoot, not all that long ago the ocean came up the MS river valley all the way to Ciaro, IL.  Most of south AL was under water!  FL didn't even exist during that time.  During the may ice ages that have passed the continental shelf was the coast line.

CO2 makes up so little of our atmosphere that the increase they are talking about is of no matter.  280 ppm to 340 ppm of a gas that is less than .05% of the air we breath is nothing!

Yup, my cases of 12 are safely tucked away in the shop!

Another non-believer...........
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II