News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Need vent and side windows

Started by eberhama, 2009-09-24 10:59

Previous topic - Next topic

eberhama

Looking for the vent window assemblies and the side glass with the chrome frame(for a 63A two door hardtop). Can be from a hardtop/convert./retractable or even a 4dr hardtop on the vents. Not looking to spend a fortune, driver quality is just fine. Glass doesn't need to be good, but having a pattern would be a plus.  I have a bunch of '57 parts to trade as well          Thanks, matt

2x57sedan

would the glass from a sedan be the same? if so i have that they are only good for patterns though 

muscle city glass has all the side glass at least they told me they did at the goodguys show in indy
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

eberhama

Sedan stuff is all diffrent. Even the vent windows are completely diffrent, right down to the seals. I thought those would be the same at least.

eberhama

Found the side glass frames on the 'bay. Still looking for the vents...

Hoosier Hurricane

Matt:

I have two retractable doors and one convertible door.  They still have the vent frames, two still have windows, but broken.  The vent frames don't seem to be broken, the chrome is pitted, maybe they're worse than driver quality.  The vent glasses are not broken, and the hinges are free.  One side window frame is bent, but you say you have them bought.  Let me know if you are interested in the vents.

John