News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Fairlane 64A for sale

Started by Jerrys Kars, 2011-02-26 12:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys Kars

1957 Fairlane Tudor Club Sedan. Solid car, needs paint and engine overhaul to be real nice driver. 292 cu in auto. I'm guessing the original engine. Bought this car in 91 and drove it from St. Louis, Mo. to Va. Been garaged ever since. Repainted from it's orig. Coral Sand and Colonial White in the 90s to tan and white. Paint has gone south. Still runs but a little weak. New interior. $10,500. as is. Have new engine and many parts for extra $. View pics on www.1957ford.com models 64A page 9 pic 15-16-17.
Jerry
540-622-3560

Jerrys Kars

Mr Findley, Call or email me henryelectrical@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Jerry

JeauxBleaux

Where is it located in 57 ford .com? I can't find it

Jerrys Kars

www.1957ford.com   Then click on Models in box on left.   Then click on 64A Fairlane Club Sedan. Bottom of page go to page #9. Last three pics dated 8/06/06. Tan and white car.

Bubba

Bros:
I've seen this car it's a very solid clean car and it's IMHO very reasonably priced.
I wanted to buy the car myself, My Bride wants a new kitchen, anyone want to venture a guess who won that discussion?
BuBBa

Ford Blue blood

Bubba everyone knows rule number one..... If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!  :003:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Jerrys Kars

Messing with the old 64A today. Started after a little battery charge. Running really rough. Cleaned and adjusted the points. Now she purrs like a kitten. Doesn't appear that this old 292 will ever die. Definitely will install new radiator and take her to Ford Nationals in Carlisle in June. Still for sale.
Jerry