News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Complete T5 Swap?

Started by DanTudor57, 2014-10-03 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTudor57

I sold my ranch wagon, and with it went my T5 conversion I had been planning to swap over to my Sedan.

Anyone out there selling a complete T5 setup for a '57 sedan? I need the adaptor, the pressure plate, clutch disc, WC transmission, shifter, trans mount, slave cylinder, etc.

I had a heck of a time putting all of this together the first time. I would really like to just buy the package deal this time around and bolt it up..

OR -- anyone have a complete part number write up on the swap -- it has been years since I last did this.

Many thanks

TexasFordGuy

1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

DanTudor57

I Know this  is an ancient Thread. I just wanted to thank TexasFordGuy for the link.

It's been many years since I parked my '57, but I'm about to restart where I left off. Still looking for a complete setup if anyone is thinking of moving off their T5...

Hot Rod Custom

I've been shopping for a T-5 conversion and stumbled on to this site...

www.moderndriveline.com

They seem to have everything available as a kit and also service individual components. I talked to their tech department last week and was very impressed with their knowledge, parts availability, and quality of the parts.

Give them a try, let us know what you think, and good luck with your project.

Tom