News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Tee shirt

Started by Wirenut, 2016-09-19 07:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Wirenut

I haven't received mine or a shipping notification. That explains why it's taking so long.

hiball3985

I've bought many things from Amazon without a problem. This is the first time I have had an item come from China. The shipping info I got said delivery between the 28th and 30. On the 29th it was still in China..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

rmk57

I ordered a few fuel fittings and fuel line from eBay and the order was processed in China. I'm not sure if it actually came from China but it was delivered on time.

I'm still trying to figure out where you put paint dividers on a 57 Ranchero or Ranch wagon. There doesn't seem to be any break in the body lines where you would need them.

Picture of one with dividers would be helpful.

Randy
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hiball3985

Quote from: rmk57 on 2016-09-30 22:04

I'm still trying to figure out where you put paint dividers on a 57 Ranchero or Ranch wagon. There doesn't seem to be any break in the body lines where you would need them.

Picture of one with dividers would be helpful.

Randy
I've never seen dividers on a Ranchero myself or in pictures, but that doesn't mean they didn't have them, I'm just not sure. I've seen many variations of the paint being divided differently on both the front and rear, these have all been repaints and I have never seen an original. There may have been options or variations from one assembly plant to another????
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Custom_Shelby

As far as the two tone pieces, this is how they match up to the stainless, the last pic shows that you don't need them for a Ranch Wagon or Courier, that stainless comes clear up to the roof pillar. Ranchero stainless doesn't even come anywhere near that area.

gasman826

Two tone Ranch Wagons have a paint divider on the top of the fin.  It runs from the fender extension to the C pillar next to the base of the lift window.  These are also few and far between.

hiball3985

T-shirt finally arrived from China  :003: Looks like pretty good quality, don't know if its a knock off or the same as the Ebay seller has??
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Wirenut

Glad to hear you got it, I got a shipment date of sept. 28 and a request from amazon for a review on Robin or whomever I ordered from. Thanks for the update.

hiball3985

Quote from: Wirenut on 2016-10-05 20:42
Glad to hear you got it, I got a shipment date of sept. 28 and a request from amazon for a review on Robin or whomever I ordered from. Thanks for the update.
Mine shipped on the 28th but I'm a few states closer to China then you  :003: You should get it soon.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Wirenut

My tee shirts have not arrived. I sent them 2 request asking where my shirts were. I call Amazon yesterday and they're looking into it and maybe get my money back or shirts. I really wanted the shirts, I may need too pay Hiball to order them since he got his..

hiball3985

Quote from: Wirenut on 2016-10-28 22:25
My tee shirts have not arrived. I sent them 2 request asking where my shirts were. I call Amazon yesterday and they're looking into it and maybe get my money back or shirts. I really wanted the shirts, I may need too pay Hiball to order them since he got his..
I don't think I would order shirts again from that person on Amazon. I would suggest using the guy on Ebay from the link in the original post.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang