News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

parting out a 57 ford retracktable hardtop

Started by wharvey, 2013-05-29 00:13

Previous topic - Next topic

wharvey

im parting out a rough 57 ford. its basically all there but rotted. no good sheetmetal. most of the tinted glass is driver quality. power steering is there but missing the pump, although the bracket is still on the motor as well as the belt. power brakes. black interior. i was told by a guy yesterday that it was a 312 but i dont know. automatic trans. the frame has a rot spot under each door but isnt too big, and one rot spot on the passenger side of the frame just before it goes up and over the axle. a friend of my fathers posted a few photos of this car on here a few weeks ago from a swap meet we saw each other at, so theres a few others on here as well. if you need any better photos or anything dont hesitate to ask.

the car is located in central massachusetts, i will sell complete for $1500 otherwise im parting it out.
email or call me with parts you may need. i work nights so please no calls before 10am eastern time.
bill 508/498/2077

poppy4198

If you part this out, i would be interested in the speedometer

wharvey

Quote from: poppy4198 on 2013-06-01 20:36
If you part this out, i would be interested in the speedometer

i sent you a message

wharvey

im getting ready to scrap this car. so if anyone needs anything you should hurry

OUTLAW

Tom S

Quote from: wharvey on 2013-07-09 13:33
im getting ready to scrap this car. so if anyone needs anything you should hurry
If you don?t want much for it & are willing to mail it, (not UPS or FedEx!), to Alaska I may need one of these throttle pedal linkages someday.

wharvey

there's an ashtray, I'm not sure about the deluxe....

I'm scrapping it Wednesday July 17. so hurry.

Quote from: OUTLAW on 2013-07-09 17:23
How about a deluxe ashtray?

wharvey

yes that's still there. I will sell it for $20 plus shipping, i'm sure it will fit into one of those usps boxes that cost about $10 to ship.

im scrapping the car Wednesday july 17.

Quote from: Tom S on 2013-07-12 07:05
If you don?t want much for it & are willing to mail it, (not UPS or FedEx!), to Alaska I may need one of these throttle pedal linkages someday.

wharvey

if anyone has anything they need off this car please hurry and message me your phone number to speed things up or just call or text my phone number in the first posting. this car will be gone Wednesday before 3pm. clock is ticking

wharvey

The car was scrapped today.

gasman826

Tom S

Quote from: wharvey on 2013-07-16 15:55
The car was scrapped today.
Oh, crap.  That's sad.  You said Wednesday the 17th.  Did you pull that throttle linkage off & save it?

wharvey

I went to but it was actually rotted! My Ramptruck ended up bring used today do off to scrap yard heaven it went. One less 57 :(

Quote from: Tom S on 2013-07-16 22:07
Oh, crap.  That's sad.  You said Wednesday the 17th.  Did you pull that throttle linkage off & save it?