News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Custom 300 left side arm rest

Started by Marc, 2016-04-09 14:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Managed to break my drivers door armrest in half while redoing the door panels. Anyone have a driver's arm rest in green for a Custom 300? I think its the same as a Fairlane piece but not sure. Just need the plastic part.

57AGIN

Marc:

I just may have a left side arm rest in green.  I'l take a look today and let you know.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

Marc:

Good news, I have two complete sets.  I'm assuming each set is for either the front door or for the rear seat.  I'm more than happy to let you have your choice of any or all of them if you are interested.  Although there could be someone else that would like one or some of the pieces.  No charge, other than shipping and I'm on the West coast.  One of the sets upper rubber & cover is in better shape than the other set.  Photos attached.

Bob
57 AGIN

Marc

Thanks Bob, that is good news.
All I need is one for the left side. The pad on mine is in good shape and can be reused so I'll take the one with the damaged pad. I'll send you a pm with my address.

Marc

Ray

Hey Bob,

Are you going to Knott's?

I could use a green Driver's side, Mine is painted.

Ray
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

57AGIN

Marc & Ray:

Marc, I'll be waiting for your pm.  Ray, of course I'm going to Knott's as that is a show that both Rick Crawford and I are on the Ford Car Club Council that put that show on.  Rick will be in the Merchandise Booth most of the day and he will have his beautiful 57 at the show.  I'll probably be in the milestone area with a golf cart to help chauffeur the Ford Drag Team and "Cammer" guys around.  I'll bring the remaining arm rests and you can take your pick, they will be in my Shelby GT, which will be parked in the Shelby Corral (Blue/Silver Shelby GT license 4.6 SHLB).

Bob
57 AGIN

Marc

Ray

K, I'll be there for the first time in about 20 years with a willow green convert.

thanks, looking forward to meeting you.

Ray
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

FORDNUT

If you have not gotten rid of both sets, I too need 2 green armrests. More than happy to pay.
At my age I am not required to act mature.

57AGIN

FORDNUT:

No problem, I'm not charging anything but shipping.  They have been in storage since 2001 and I have no intention of using them in the future.  Happy to help out fellow 57 lovers.

Bob
57 AGIN

FORDNUT

Let me know how much to ship to 37862 and how to pay you. (paypal?). Need 1 right and 1 left with pads if possible. Thanks a ton. I can be pm'd at BOB_ROSEatcomcastdotnet

57AGIN

Marc: 

The left side arm rest is in the mail, you should get it around Thursday.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

FORDNUT:

I'll pm you following the Fabulous Fords Forever Show at Knott's.  Ray is also looking for some arm rests in green and I responded to him first.  Like I said, I'm just happy to try to help 57 Ford fans in getting some parts that aren't being re-popped.

Bob
57 AGIN

Ray

Bob,

I cleaned up that arm rest and it is several shades lighter than my Cumberland passenger one. I need to get it back to you so it can get sent as a pair to the other member that needed them. btw, it turned out really good.

ray
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

FORDNUT

Bob, Did you ever get sorted out on the armrests? I still need both right and left in green if you have them. Thanks, Bob