News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

EMS NEEDS OUR HELP!

Started by Zapato, 2011-12-12 10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Quote from: 57 imposter on 2011-12-15 17:55
Is this the guy who makes the tail pan panel for 57's? If so , does he have a web site? I am not having any luck finding him on-line thnaks   Nevermind, just got lucky and found them thru Google
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier...missed it somehow. Ems is the company making the tailpans. You can find their website link on our list of '57 ford specific suppliers. You're new on this website so you may not have run across that list yet....check it out...lots of good sources there...about 40 of them that all carry parts specifically made for '57 Fords. You'll find the list right under this "General Discusion" tab in "57 Ford parts and supplier links"...the thread with the list is titled "LINKS"
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I was at classic auto parts in Oklahoma City yesterday, and noticed they are now using EMS as their sheet metal supplier. I asked if all their panels were EMS, and the sales guy replied "most of them are", so I'm guessing they're still trying to sell of their old suppier stock.  So just a heads-up..if you guys order panels from them makes sure you ask if they are EMS or you might end up with something else.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe