News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

headliner bows question

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-01-04 11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I've got all my headliner bows color coded / wrapped in coresponding color electrical tape....seemed easier than sandblasting and painting...but I forgot whether the little wire goes on the front bow or the rear bow, and exactly where the attachment hole on the roof is. By any chance anyone got a pic? or just went thru headliner install?
Thanks...Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Rich they go in the rear, there should be two little holes in the flange around the rear window reinforcement at the roof about 18 - 24 " apart.  Sorry no pic as the car is at a new home.

Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Thanks Bill...hmmm 2 of them..I thought just one..well, Ive got one so I can use it as a model to make a 2nd.
Have you made any plans to retrieve you're new wagon from w-a-a-a-a-y up north?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Not yet, too far away at this time.  Too much snow this time of the year, don't want to get into one of those "news" situations.  Lono has agreed to keep it in safe storage until spring springes.  I am leaning on flying in and driving it back via WI visiting family on the way back.  Shipping it would be 2200 plus, driving even at 12 MPG would be half.  Oldest daughter would like me to swing down to their place in CA (Edwards AFB) but I don't think so right now, that would make it a looooooong, looooong trip!.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II