News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I was SMITED!

Started by Custom300Madman, 2012-01-30 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom300Madman

Who would smite me & why? I think it must have been the same person 4 times. :deadhorse:
1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

JimNolan

Custom300,
    I gave you an atta-boy for your thread. Now that's funny! I hit the atta-boy twice and it came up " Error, you have to wait one hour". So, your 4 smits didn't come at one time. So, if it was one person, he sat here for 4 hours to be able to do it. But, if it was one person, don't let your cat outside. LOL Jim

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Custom300Madman

LOL! He was a return smiter!

JPotter57

I reset it this time, giving benefit of the doubt.  If you are "smited" again, someone meant it, lol....sorry.  It is all in good fun though.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Custom300Madman

Oh I wasn't looking for a reset, but thank you. I have a feeling now it's going to double to 8 once "mystery smiter" notices!

RICH MUISE

I'm lost...aren't the applauds=the plus, and the smites(whatever that means.guess I need a dictionary)negative...and I'm only seeing applauds (+'s) on madman's.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

I took the 4 smites away, just in case someone accidentally smote him...if they meant to, the next one will stay, lol...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Quote from: Custom300Madman on 2012-01-30 17:53
Who would smite me & why? I think it must have been the same person 4 times. :deadhorse:

Careful now, whining will get you every time.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Custom300Madman

Quote from: Zapato on 2012-01-30 21:49
Careful now, whining will get you every time.

Zap- :unitedstates:

No whiners here. Just wine'os! I think I'm just now curing my hangover from last nights pro bowl BBQ party I threw.  :003: