News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

T-Shirt I'm having made.

Started by JimNolan, 2012-02-06 16:46

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

This is the T-Shirt I'm going to get made. It'll be nicer than this mock up but this is what it'll contain. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

rmk57

I guess your not out there to make any friends at the car shows are you. That's to funny. :005:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Custom300Madman

I'll buy one of those shirts!
1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

JimNolan

I'm on a kick here lately thinking that if I hold my tongue I'm doing my self respect damage. The truth is I like Tri-five chevys. I just don't like the people that drive them. That T-Shirt says more of what I feel about the owners. Most of them think a lot of themselves and if you meet them on the highway they won't even wave back at you. There's very few Tri-Five people that will be friendly to you at a car show. They won't even look at your car. And, since they don't know me, I figure they treat every other person that don't drive a Tri-five chevy the same way. Let me say again, not all of them are like that, but enough to formulate an opinion. I'm through telling rude and dog-pack type people they have a nice car when they wouldn't walk five feet to take a look at a different brand.
   I decided this year at car shows I'm going to look over a real nice looking Tri-five chevy and then tell the owner there's a really nice one up the street, he ought to go take a look at it, it might give him some ideas on how to fix his up.
  It's a good thing I don't tell you what I really think. Jim

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Custom300Madman

What really gets my blood pumping is if I let you in front of me in traffic and you don't wave with gratitude. That's as bad as when your outside and the people walking by don't say hello after you say hi or nod your head. :013:
1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

gasman826

Quote from: Custom300Madman on 2012-02-06 20:28
What really gets my blood pumping is if I let you in front of me in traffic and you don't wave with gratitude. That's as bad as when your outside and the people walking by don't say hello after you say hi or nod your head. :013:
I had some of these made if anyone is interested.

geraldchainsaw

i c lots of chevs out there and havn't noticed any one not waving to other old cars,  but since u brought it up,  i'll pay more attention.   i have a friend that has a 57 chev, and he's always giving me lots of compliments on  my car,  even to people walking by.  and Jim,   say what ever u want,  only make it readable for the little people.

geraldchainsaw

i don't c my post about the asking price for the ford emblem tee shirt,  so how much?    jerry

gasman826

Quote from: geraldchainsaw on 2012-02-08 13:35
i don't c my post about the asking price for the ford emblem tee shirt,  so how much?    jerry

One size and one color for Ford Crest/Coat of Arms TShirt.  XXL in gray.  $20 shipped to US
Take care,
Gary