News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Amarillo Ranchero on Craigslist

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-03-24 12:30

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/3625878163.html
First time I've ever looked at Craigslist...found this. I'll go look at it if anybody's interested. From the photos, looks like rust thru below the left taillight area.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Wow Rich!   Don't you wish sometimes that you could just take them all home and put them away for safekeeping?  From the pictures it looks like it would not take too much to  make this one into a driver.  If I were only about 20 years younger........

suede57ford

I may go by and check it out this week, to see it up close.  I think I know where it used to sit.  I have to be careful looking at any 57's in the area as, lately I have brought home every unrestored one I have looked at lately.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

JPotter57

Thats what I'm talking about Pat...you are totally my hero, man...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Pat...if your coming to Amarillo..give me a buzz. I've got your wax coating stuff to get back to you plus some other things.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: suede57ford link
I may go by and check it out this week, to see it up close.  I think I know where it used to sit.  I have to be careful looking at any 57's in the area as, lately I have bright home every unrestored one I have looked at

You have the sickness and there is no cure for it.  The name of it is .."Cantpassuppa57" .
Pills ,shots and doctors are of no help.  Sorry.