News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Club Victoria (63B) * SOLD *

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2020-05-08 12:44

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasFordGuy

Very clean 1957 Fairlane 2 door hardtop located near San Antonio TX.  Asking $7000.00

Originally found in a barn in Louisiana with clean Texas title and 1957 tags.

This Fairlane is a (63B) Club Victoria Hardtop , similar to the Fairlane 500, but with different trim. It is not a custom or custom 300.

Original Color: GE -  Cumberland Green and Colonial White
Original Interior: J - White Vinyl & Green Tropical-Leaf or Green Silver-Shadow Fabric 

The car was put on a rotisserie and repaired before I bought it 10 years ago and has a few very small spots that will need readdressing.

Includes the original 292 Y-block and 3 speed overdrive transmission and all of the original parts. All the original parts are labeled in bagged and containers.  All the original stainless steel trim in very good shape is also included.

I have had this car in my barn for the last 10 yrs and do not need to sell it, but I really have to many projects.

I will possibly consider partial or full trades.   British cars, MG, Austin Healy, Triumph and Fords. I might also consider or paint and body work for a couple small roadsters
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

TexasFordGuy

Additional photos
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100