News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wrecked going to GNRS

Started by shopratwoody, 2012-01-29 18:05

Previous topic - Next topic

bossguy

Ron, did the bodyshop at least save some of the blocksanding for you to do? LOL

shopratwoody

Not this time, thankfully :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

shopratwoody

This is pretty good
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DuCXp-rkkVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I hate blocksanding!

RICH MUISE

Really enjoyed the video and audio...looks like they did an awesome job for ya, Ron...I'm really happy for you.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

bossguy

Rich said it all Ron, beautiful job, I'll bet youre sleeping nites for the first time in months!

JimNolan

Super nice job Ron. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Frankenstein57

Ron, nice work on the car and video!   Mark

robhaerr

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

F570RD

Glad its back.The video .........Cool!

shopratwoody

Made it to the LARS and home safe this time :burnout:
I hate blocksanding!

RICH MUISE

LOL..I was wondering if you still had that one on your list.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57AGIN

Ron:

Way to go, glad you & your Ranchero are back amongst the driven & showing.  I didn't make the LA Roadster Show, as I was signed up for a show in Brea, put on by Villa Ford.  Only had two 57's there, we took a 1st. & 2nd in the Fairlane/Torino class.  Bill Sawyer had his 100 point 57 Skyliner entered and then there was my Custom 300.  I was placed in that class because they didn't have a class for just 50's Fords, apparently if you don't have a Fairlane, Galaxie, Torino, Falcon or Ranchero you don't get to show your Ford.  The show was a "Peoples' Choice," meaning the drivers actually participating in the show were the judges.  Anyway, the "People" picked our two 57's and we came home smiling.

Bob
57 AGIN

shopratwoody

Glad you guys did so good. Your cars look great. I'm not into the trophys so much. Got a lot of those
in the past. I don't even like the hoods open. I've been going to the LA Roadster Show for many
years. It's what I do on Fathers Day.Hundreds of various machines. Keep up the good work'
I hate blocksanding!