News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Need vent window assembly for passenger side retractable.

Started by jvo, 2014-12-22 00:46

Previous topic - Next topic

jvo

I still have not been able to locate a vent window for the passenger side door for my project.  I also need the stainless trim that goes on the top and back end of the main window.  The glass does not need to be in either part.  I will use new glass on final assembly.  Thanks.  John Van Oostenbrugge 
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

RICH MUISE

John..have you chaecked with Jerry's classic cars?
www.jerrysclassiccars.com       parts distributor,restoration shop for '57-59 fords
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

jvo

Yes, thank you Rich.  Jerry's has a vent window assembly and door glass frame for me.  Thank you. This ad can now be put to sleep. 
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

RICH MUISE

Glad that worked out. I'm still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to visit that place when I was in his town for 5 days this summer....and found out he was where I was, a week after I got back.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: jvo on 2014-12-22 00:46
I still have not been able to locate a vent window for the passenger side door for my project.  I also need the stainless trim that goes on the top and back end of the main window.  The glass does not need to be in either part.  I will use new glass on final assembly.  Thanks.  John Van Oostenbrugge
[/
quote]

I have some extra retractable parts if you might need some.