News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

my 57

Started by badblu57, 2012-09-14 21:33

Previous topic - Next topic

badblu57

this is my 57 fairlane. I race it and also drive it on the street  It has a 40 over 429 c6 trans 433 gears with 33 splined axles.with old motor it  ran 11.75 on motor an10.95  at 122 mph with some nitrous.Ive had this car for 39 years and loved and enjoyed it . now it's my son's turn. click on little picture at bottom to make it biger

RICH MUISE

39 years...that's awesome. Great looking car. Are your back wells tubbed? Your son is one lucky guy...great to keep it in the family.
Since they recently deleted the post count, it's hard to remember all the members here and be able to tell when someone is doing their first post..which I believe this is...so welcome to the forum to you and your son. Thanks for posting the pics, an engine and interior shot would be great also.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

badblu57

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2012-09-15 05:33
39 years...that's awesome. Great looking car. Are your back wells tubbed? Your son is one lucky guy...great to keep it in the family.
Since they recently deleted the post count, it's hard to remember all the members here and be able to tell when someone is doing their first post..which I believe this is...so welcome to the forum to you and your son. Thanks for posting the pics, an engine and interior shot would be great also.
Rich

JPotter57

That is a cool Fairlane, sounds like a lot of fun too.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

N :burnout:ice car and some good numbers
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Badblu57:

That is one very BADDD looking 57 Fairlane.  Love to see more photos, on or off the strip.  Welcome to the site and nice to keep the car in the family.  Sad for me that neither my son or daughter picked up on my love for cars, to them cars are just another way to get from here to there.

Bob
57 AGIN