News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Here ya go Gunter!.............

Started by RICH MUISE, 2018-04-30 14:35

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I thought maybe you were mad at us, Jay, lol. Good luck at the swap meet this weekend.
I finally had a chance to take some pics of my car in front of my 1957 house without a bunch of other cars. I'll download later.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

chapingo17

Ecode70D

Rich
   Actually  I thought that you guys were mad at me.

Since this particular thread started ,  The line at the end that says REPLY NOTIFY MK UNREAD SEND AND PRINT, ONLY SAID PRINT, just that one word..  It was only this thread and about 2 others.  I could not respond to those threads.

All of a sudden it cleared it's self and everything is working again.

Sometimes it is easier to rebuild a transmission or make a steel panel from scratch than to figure out these complicated computers. 

So now everything is back to normal again.
Jay

djfordmanjack

Jay, possibly you had opened several different Tabs (windows) on this site and only logged in as a member later on. if you are just a visitor and not logged in, only the print button will be available.

Ecode70D

Guenter
   Is that all it was?  I couldn't figure that out.
   If you weren't off for a week partying it up and doing a week long BBQ someplace in Bavaria  and filling up a van with old spare parts, you could have helped me sooner.  HAHA
    Well I can't complain too much because I was invited.   

djfordmanjack

that is what you get for not taking on such a nice invitation like that.... :003:

RICH MUISE

As mentioned previously, pics of my two '57's..............the car and the house. I knew this house was meant to be for us when we looked at it last year and discovered it was built in 1957!
Even got one with 3 of our 5 dogs. (You have to look harder for the 3rd dog).
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

I can see three of them.