News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 Parts Hood, Doors, Core Support and more.........

Started by KYBlueOval, 2020-07-05 13:09

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

All of these parts are used and the prices are plus actual shipping from 40241,Louisville Kentucky. Pick up is also an option. PayPal, M.O. or Check for payment. Call or Text with questions   50 two  7 Seven Three  Zero 5 Nine 2   If I don't answer, leave a message.  Photos are available, just ask.
Thanks
John

I have more than what is listed below. Call with needs.

Instrument Cluster With Wiring, & SpeedCable     $40.00    SOLD
Core Support                                                    $75.00     Sold
Radiator                                                           $25.00 Condition unknown  SOLD
Windshield    Clear Glass    Has PPG Logo and                    Sold
W489 etched in bottom center. 17 3/16" Tall     
@ Center of glass. Excellent condition!               $50.00 Pick up only
Hood Hinges                                                     $15.00 each
Parking Light assemblies                                    $5.00   each
Radio and Clock Delete Plates                           $35.00  for the pair     Sold
Headlight Buckets                                             $25.00  each     Sold
Tail light Doors                                                 $15.00  each
Arm Rests                                                        $15.00     1 Gray/ Pass. Side
Power Brake Pedal Assembly                             $15.00
Brake and Clutch Assembly w Brace to Firewall   $30.00   SOLD
4 Dog Dish Hub Caps                                        $40.00
Core Support Bolt, Spring and Shims                 $45.00      SOLD 
2 Piece Steering Column Floor Sheet Metal         $20.00
Original Steering wheel horn wire                      $10.00
Wiper Pulleys, cables etc.                                 FREE,  you pay the freight   2 sets     Both GONE
Grill with Center Bar                                        $120.00      Have 2
Cowl Vent with Screen                                     $35.00       Have 2
Doors for Ranchero, 2 Door Wagon Custom 300  Bare Shells   $50.00  Have 2 L & 2 R  (Complete Doors $125.00 each L&R ) Complete Doors     SOLD!
Hood        Surface rust                                    $100.00
Inner Fenders L&R  Surface Rust                      $30.00 each                   
Fenders - Surface Rust  - Pass. Fender has dent above headlight   Right $50.00   Left  $85.00
Detailed photos available of anything you wish to see..........Just ask
Thanks
John

Jeff Norwell

John.. your prices are very fair. good luck.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

terry_208

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2020-07-06 07:32

I priced the taillight surround/fender extension at L & L Auto Salvage, Wendell, ID.  It was $150.  Needless to say, I fixed my old one.
Terry

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

KYBlueOval

Quote from: terry_208 on 2020-07-06 13:01
I priced the taillight surround/fender extension at L & L Auto Salvage, Wendell, ID.  It was $150.  Needless to say, I fixed my old one.

I have a pair..........maybe two pairs.
John

KYBlueOval

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2020-07-06 07:32

Jeff, I set the prices on the low end so these parts will find a new home. Hope the two Ranchero bolt in truck beds sell........They are in really nice condition and in one piece.

Ford Blue blood

John last summer I would have been at your place picking up one of those bed covers!  Can't even begin to figure the number of hours I have in mine and after all those hours it is only "OK".
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

terry_208

Do you still have the arm rests and are there a pair, l & r?
Terry

KYBlueOval

Terry, I have a left and right pair in a baby blue color. Also have one gray . I can send you photos. Where do I send them.....PM?

terry_208

How about my email?  Please. It's on my profile.  If that's not ok then PM works. Thnaks.
Terry

Jeff Norwell

I have bought from John before and he gets a triple AAA Rating. you can rest assure your parts will arrive perfect.
If it wasn't for this virus thing and the shipping...I would buy those doors in a second.Good luck John.... very good stuff.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

KYBlueOval

Thanks Jeff..........FYI I just sold the pair of complete doors and have so noted in my ad.
John

Maralthom

KYBlueOval

Call me and I'll tell you about what I have. I can send you photos if interested.
5 Zero 2  77 Three  Zero 5 Nine TWO

Thanks
John