News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

at it again in.... the snow

Started by 6cyl57, 2013-02-23 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

6cyl57

57 Ford Kustom

6Cyl,
   They must not use salt where you are. If they did, by summer your car would be rusted to H#%&! Lol! Nice to see the pics of your car again.
Thanks,
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

RICH MUISE

I don't know why that particular car always puts a smile on my face, but it does. :003:
Keep 'em coming
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

When I was in junior high, my parents had already put my '57 'away'.  I have five cousins, all boys...was a house full.  A couple of old maid sisters gave the oldest a dove grey '57 Custom Tudor...six three speed with a cracked block.  This is 1964 Michigan and most '50s cars were already rusted junk.  The old maids did not drive in the winter and the car froze up the second winter.  Cherry barn find for free!!!!  That car got us all through high school.  It was pasted from brother to brother.  292 after 292 and finally a 352.  Tranny after tranny.  My cousins and I would save up lunch money and farm hand earnings to pool for gas, oil, a tire, or whatever the Grey Ghost needed.  To have a ride to football games, high school dances, or the A&W was big stuff.  The Grey Ghost rested in the orchard for many years and is now long gone.  But when my cousins and I get together, we laugh til we have tears rolling down our faces about missions with the Grey Ghost.  When my cousins were in Vietnam, we exchanged cassette tapes.  We always included minutes of burping and farting contests but more importantly, Grey Ghost burn outs.  It was a big hit at the outposts.  Somewhere, I still have junior high sketches of Grey Ghost with the gasser stance and flames.

hiball3985

I love that car, it so reminds me of my first 57. I suggest you send it to my house where it's warm and dry  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

JPotter57

Those pics sre so cool...gotta snag one for my desktop wallpaper....good stuff.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

6cyl57

thanks guys, I should have done some black and white.
When I am out rid-n , I always looking for a cool back ground for a picture.
Glad you guys like the pictures, I will keep posting them when I get them.
Usually trying to make it so you cant tell what year it is. Its hard to keep
it from looking like a tree or pole is growing out of the roof or fender. Like one
of the ones in front of the barn.

suede57ford

Thanks for the photos.  I really love to see a '57 Ford that someone is showing off and having fun with.   I like your car, thanks for sharing.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

6cyl57

I went to photo shop and turned this one to look old.

Tom S

Quote from: 6cyl57 on 2013-02-23 10:49... I should have done some black and white.
Emm.... Not really.  But I think you need to get closer & frame your subjects by watching the outside edges of your viewfinder.  Just my 2 bits.

6cyl57

good job very cool.^^^^^

57 Ford Kustom

Tom,
   You are so good with this computer stuff, I would swear you were only 18! :003:
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

6cyl57

some new ones today  from inside..... not that great but ....