News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted: Holley @ barrel carb from `57-62 Y block

Started by JPotter57, 2010-06-06 18:23

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Prefer the earlier style carbs, but even the Holley from -60-61 truck 292 will do.  As long as all of the parts are there, and the linkage and butterflies still work, thats fine.  I a couple of them for a project I have working. I have 2, but one is in pretty bad shape, an original `57 carb.  Let me know what you have.  Not interested in any  NOS, or show quality restoration stuff, working on a driver quality setup.If you need a picture of what I am looking for, check this out:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

skip54

i've got one mr. potter but it doesn't have the electric choke on it and will need rebuild. i'll take your offer if you can use it.  skip

Hoosier Hurricane

James:

I posted a reply on the YBF site about the carb I have, but I'm not sure the posting came back to the top of the page.  Did you see it?

John

JPotter57

Not yet, I've been kinda tied up around here for the last few days....I'll check it out.  Thanks.
Old, loud, and fast.

outcruisen

Hi.. I have a 4 barel that was taken off a 312 Y Block and was working fine when sat on the shelf 18 months ago.. It will be coming from Australia, so not sure what the shipping will be but message me if you are interested..

You have helped me out heaps so it wont be any more than the packing and shipping cost.. I have put a 600 Holley on now, so it will never be used again by me and might as well go to a good home.

Once again, just let me know.

Cheers

Mark

frosty

I have a couple of holley 2 bll carbs I think they came off of 289s, I do not know if they will work on a Y block. that i will never use.
but i remember way back when I had my 312 in a 58. and it gave plenty of power for the 312. but if they will work let me know. I saved them cause I seen a article where a guy cut the back half off an used them on a 3  2 set up.

JPotter57

Old, loud, and fast.

twofords

Would be intrested in a pair of ECZ 9510 AA quads?
Bob Email robertpodgurski@yahoo.com
Pict are on the forsale section

JPotter57

Plans have changed, I forgot about the ad.  I have a supercharged 312 for the car  now.  Thanks though.
Old, loud, and fast.