News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Misc.'57 Parts I no longer need

Started by KYBlueOval, 2018-09-23 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

Listed here are parts that I'll not be using on my Ranchero build. I'll offer them here for a couple of weeks. If they do not sell here, I'll list them on E Bay.
I can send photos, just ask. Questions : Call or Text  John   502 773 05 nine two   Eastern Time Zone. Prices are plus ACTUAL Shipping.

Tailgate Handle. I have three. One needs a repair. All have some pitting. $35.00 , $25.00, $20.00

Heater assembly. Fan and motor ( it works, 2 speeds ) plus the plenum that has the heater core. One of the inlet /outlet tubes on the heater core is slightly buggered. Defrost duct is not included. I do not have the dash control panel $25.00

LED Tail lights. I modified a set of large LED's to fit '57's without back up lights. There are 16 individual LED's in each assembly. Ask for photos if interested. $65.00 Sold

Convertible Rear Seat Chrome Trim piece that is at the top center of the  rear seat. Very Good condition $35.00

Generator Bracket. Glass Bead Blasted and primed. Free. + Shipping

Clock and dash trim. I believe this is a '57 Ford Clock, but could easily be wrong. The clock works! Good face and hands. Has sweep second hand if that helps identify it. Can send photos so you can confirm the year, Ford Edsel etc. $45.00 Sold

Clock dash trim. Separate from the clock and trim above. Nice condition $10.00 Sold

Radio Trim Plate. Nice condition $12.00 Sold

Speedometer housing. Pot Metal Housing and Gauges are there. Odometer bezel, turn signal bezels, generator warning light bezel, some bulb holders missing. Don't know if any of it works. $25.00 Sold

Glove box door. Blasted and Primed. Found a drilled hole in the face of the door when blasting. It's been filled, but full disclosure says it's there.$10.00

Ranchero / Station Wagon Two Tone Paint Dividers. A pair of Stainless Steel paint dividers that mount on top of the fin at the end of the quarter panel, and the tail light door. Very good condition. A few minor dings. No mounting clips.
$70.00 for the pair. Sold

Fairlane 500 Windshield trim. Its all there, plus there are a total of 3 of the wide piece that goes across the top of the windshield. One is good the other two need hammer and dolly work. $50.00 Sold

Rear Axle Shock Mounting Plates. Two sets. $10.00 per set.

Ranchero Quarter Panel Script "Ranchero". I have one Very good condition. No pits. All 4 posts are there  $20.00 Sold

Wiper Motor......USED, Newport Engineering Electric 2 Speed Motor with switch for '57 Ford. $110.00  New price is $229.00 Sold

Ranchero/Station Wagon Tailgate Handle Plastic Emblem. It is new, but I can not tell you if it is NOS or repo. Very hard piece to find. Call me for the price. Sold

1956/1957 Thunderbird Steering Column. Complete. Telescope feature works. Turn signal and horn wiring included. Dash collar included. Chrome is rusty. $125.00  Sold

I'll gladly send photos of anything you would like to see. Just let me know. Shipping from 40241 zip code

John

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane