News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

photos wanted for web site

Started by ems customer service, 2014-07-11 20:27

Previous topic - Next topic

ems customer service

hey guys,  we are adding a photo gallery to the ems automotive web site. we want to add interesting pics of 57 fords, parts installations, rare models, how to do stuff etc.

post them here and i will grab them

thanks for the help

the ems guy

hotroddonnie

All of my replaced metal came from EMS.

hotroddonnie

EMS GUY. If you need pics of the metal work that's been replaced on my car I can email you some. hotroddonnie@rocketmail.com.

gasman826

I looked through all my pictures and found none that details panel installation.  When I'm having fun cutting, fitting and welding, the last thing I think of is to stop and get the camera.  The only before and after pictures are below.  I'm pretty sure it is not an EMS panel.

gasman826

Why can't I attach a photo to a PM?

hotroddonnie

I now know where to borrow a pair of vise grips! 

gasman826

ems customer service

Quote from: gasman826 on 2014-07-21 15:46
I looked through all my pictures and found none that details panel installation.  When I'm having fun cutting, fitting and welding, the last thing I think of is to stop and get the camera.  The only before and after pictures are below.  I'm pretty sure it is not an EMS panel.

although it would br great to have photos of ems parts being installed, i also want to put photos of other interesting stuff about 57 fords

so send the pics