1957 ford ranchero design and construction video

Started by ems customer service, 2018-11-01 21:55

Previous topic - Next topic

ems customer service

a video that covers the design and construction of the ford ranchero, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWlLE_TcUJ8

KYBlueOval

Long video. It was stated in the video that they were coming out with a Tail Pan for Rancheros / Wagons. That will make some Ranchero and Wagon owners smile.

Ford Blue blood

It would have made me happy!  Many hours with a hammer and dolly to get my rear pan close!  Has some filler on it.  Like the front fender bottoms.....have a complete set of "early" patches for shipping only if you want to spend hours with a hammer to make them fit close...John I guess we started working on our Rancheros a couple of years early?
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

KYBlueOval

Yes we did Bill. As I watched the EMS Video on the Ranchero, I noticed that the commentator was quick to correctly point out the multiple areas on a Ranchero , that are unique to a Ranchero, that rust out, but offered nothing in the way of replacement panels / pieces.
Don't get wrong, I'm grateful for the panels , floors etc. they have produced for our '57's and have bought them and used them, and I'm very pleased with them. I just find it odd that they point out the unique Ranchero problem areas, but do not offer a solution. No doubt it is strictly numbers issue. Not enough Rancheros in the world of '57 Fords to justify the  production of the unique panels and pieces, at a reasonable price. Just hoping they might do it, so others can save more Rancheros.