News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Adding attachments changed to drag and drop.

Started by abe_lugo, 2023-08-26 20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

abe_lugo

What happened maybe it's a button or something.   I used to go to add attachments and select the photos.  Now it says drag and drop. I don't know how to do that on an iPhone 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

rmk57

It's news to me. I didn't think there was anyway to post photo's except using photo hosting software such as Imgur.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

I don't know about posting from iPhone, but let's try the old way of posting from computer photo files:
Well, that worked. It did change a little though. The add attachments line we use to click on is gone, and replaced with the line that added "or drag n drop. I just clicked on the beginning of that line, and it went to where I could get to my photos, just like it use to. I haven't posted photos for a long time, so I don't know when it changed.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

abe_lugo

I see now.  I kept tryin to drag my finger across the button. 

Cheap deal on a two door wagon. Btw. IMG_0873.pngIMG_0872.pngIMG_0871.png
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

rmk57

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2023-08-27 12:51I don't know about posting from iPhone, but let's try the old way of posting from computer photo files:
Well, that worked. It did change a little though. The add attachments line we use to click on is gone, and replaced with the line that added "or drag n drop. I just clicked on the beginning of that line, and it went to where I could get to my photos, just like it use to. I haven't posted photos for a long time, so I don't know when it changed.

That's a great picture Rich. The detail is amazing.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

mustang6984

Quote from: rmk57 on 2023-08-27 18:55That's a great picture Rich. The detail is amazing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                     :003:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker