News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ranhero Floor Pans

Started by Bill Ellis, 2014-12-15 21:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Ellis

Im replacing the floor on my 1957 Ranchero Meteor  :canada:.
When I look up on MAC's website it show's 2 Rear floor pans.
B7MY-11135-RRF and B7AZ-11135-RRF.  They look very different and cost about $150 different?
Any ideas or photos would help, thanks.

Ford Blue blood

I believe the upper pan is for Retractables and Sunliners.  Their seats are more upright then the rest of the line.  Your Ranchero will take the lower style pan.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Bill Ellis

Thanks that makes sense.

petew

The top pans look like the ones made by EMS, the bottom ones are smaller and don't have the detail of the EMS pans. But they are cheaper and work well if only the bottom of your foot well is rotted.
I used the cheaper ones on my wagon , they worked quite well and cost a lot less. I didn't want to spend all that money and not use all of the metal I had just paid for.

Pete

hiball3985

I bought the cheaper/smaller ones too. I was going to buy the EMS but didn't see them listed?
Mine has just small home made patches I didn't like so I hope to get the new ones in after the 1st of the year..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

ems customer service

unfortunately some parts resellers do a poor job of identifying the brand of parts they sell, macs is a ggod example of that, what ever there reason the customer gets confused.

if there is any doubt if it high quality "ems auto" look for our label or call us 216-541-4585 

www.emsautomotive.com

petew

No question the ems stuff is top shelf quality