News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Stainless Steel Trim over the top of the windshield

Started by ROKuberski, 2013-11-25 22:08

Previous topic - Next topic

ROKuberski

I am looking for an undamaged stainless steel trim piece that goes over the top of the windshield from edge to edge.

If you have or might know of where one is, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

RICH MUISE

Rich,
Yours is a 63A, correct? On my way to Abilene, I may be stopping in on a friend tommorrow who may have one...if he's there I'll check on it. Did you throw a brake booster or something at yours?
update.....Glenn wasn't there when I stopped by.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

ROKuberski

Rich,

This  is to replace the one that has minor damage from the hail I got into in September.  If the trim is undamaged, get me contact information so I can it.

Speaking of brake parts, I do have a spare boost unit and master cylinder that I would be willing to sell at a discount.  Of course, the don't work, but what the heck, you can have them chromed and use them for paper weights.

Thanks,

Rich

RICH MUISE

63A correct? I'll keep my eyes open. Glenn is hard to get a hold of..lives so far out in the middle of nowhere, he usually doesn't have cell phone connections. He was not there at his museum when I stopped by. In his 80's, so I hope everything's well with him. There's nothing for '57 parts in this area...can't remember the last time I've even seen '57's except a few at car shows.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

ROKuberski

rlibew

Does anyone know where I mite find the stainless clips that hold the front windshield stainless that goes over the roof on the 63 A Fairlane 500. There were four rectangular clip holding this trim on , but they are gone now, should have made sure I got them back from body shop. 

Ford Blue blood

I would like some too.....forgot to make copies of the ones on the Edsel when I had it apart for paint.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II