News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Panel needed

Started by kens65fb, 2013-12-08 17:13

Previous topic - Next topic

kens65fb

I need the filler panel ( I'm not sure what is called), that mounts above the radiator, below the hood, and between the fenders
Anybody?

JPotter57

Upper grille panel
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Hoosier Hurricane

It may not matter to you, but the Custom/Custom 300 front insigna consists of individual block letters spelling out FORD.  The Fairlane/Fairlane 500 panel has a script FAIRLANE emblem.  Unfortunately, they don't share the same mounting hole pattern, so you may have to fill some holes and drill new ones if you don't find the correct one for your body style.  John

kens65fb

Upper Grill Panel ---Thanks for the name of this piece, I just could not come up with a name for it.
Anyone have one that will fit a Ranchero ??
Thanks

kens65fb

Anybody ???  The body man needs one to align the panels prior to paint.

RICH MUISE

I don't have one...check with Desert Valley Auto Parts in Casa Grande, Az...I'll look at the pics I took there to see if there's one I can see.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

None of the cars I've got pics of at DVAP have the nose piece, but I'd call them anyway...may have something new since I've been there a year ago, or something inside. Also try Webb's in Colorado. Both their contact info is in our salvage yard links list.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BWhitmore

Try the ebay seller MostlyFord.  He is either in Oregon or Washington and more than likely has the filler panel. 

gasman826

I have three of them.  Good enough for panel test fit but not good enough to use.  Where you at?

Wirenut

Johns Salvage in Seguin Texas has a few if your near Texas. They only take cash. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you more info..

kens65fb

Got One !!!
Thanks for the help