News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Country Squire window surround color

Started by billpatton, 2020-10-03 18:53

Previous topic - Next topic

billpatton

Repainting my 57 Country Squire station wagon.  What color should the exterior window surrounds be?  I?ve seen many with tan surrounds and many painted the same color as the body.  Were they available both ways, or?

Lou

Contibob

I also have a 57 Country Squire. From the factory they came painted a tan color with maple wood design dynoc wrapped around the tan sections of the windows. When you see one that has body colored exterior window surrounds it has been repainted and someone decided to delete that wood look.

bill patton

Thank you, now all I need is the correct paint code for tan window surround color.  My interior is original and blue in color.  My car was originally white but I've stripped it to bare metal and changing over to Starmist Blue. 
Bill Patton
58 Edsel Bermuda Station Wagon
57 Country Squire Station Wagon
59 Skyliner Retractable

Contibob

Mine is Black with red and white interior. Sold new here in San Diego. The guy I bought it from had repainted it, orig. color Black, and he painted the window surrounds black but I can still see where it originally had the tan color there. 312, 3spd OD, power steering and Factory AC. I am adding oem power windows and seat to it