News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

radiator support

Started by uscgad, 2023-06-16 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

uscgad

does anybody have a good radiator support for sale ?
 57 70a

terry_208

There was a discussion about core supports a while back.  IIRC correctly core supports were the same across all mopdels and from 57-59.
Terry

uscgad

thanks Terry.  yes I have been looking for all 3 years.
    no luck
glenn

RICH MUISE

Where do you live? There may be a salvage yard near you. Have you checked our listing of salvage yards?
Welcome to the forum btw!!!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

I have a nice solid one with a little surface rust in one area, $35 plus shipping.

uscgad

That sounds good to me , let me know.
  uscgad.  Glenn

uscgad

location. Wrightsville Beach nc. 28480

57chero

uscgad, I sent you an email

uscgad

I did not receive e mail.
   gdh1947@yahoo.com
910 471 4928

57chero

I sent you another email, in case you don't get it I will check on cost to send it greyhound from Portland, OR. to Wrightsville beach NC. why is it when someone needs a part its usually clear across the country.

uscgad

thank you 57chero for your efforts.  I still haven't received any email?  You can call me if you like.
I've searched all over this part of the country with no success.
uscgad.

57chero

I don't know where the email is going, I typed it just like you showed it and says sent successfully on my end, I will call or text when I find out. I had four core supports at one time couldn't give them away around here, ended up selling one to a guy in Georgia scrapped two and kept this one just in case.

uscgad

im glad you still have one.   just checked email  nothing on my end.
   are you setup on PayPal ?

57chero

no, US postal money order or check.