News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Custom fender eyebrows

Started by Finelinefab, 2015-02-14 16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Finelinefab

Looking for some fender eyebrows  for steel fenders

oldgasser

Hello"
Seen your message on your need for the fender eyebrows just to make sure we are on the same page are the eyebrows you are talking about are they made of pot metal & have 4 studs that are 1/4 inch if this is what you are after I would have a pair.
I wait your reply.
Ron.

SkylinerRon

Old gasser,
Do you have the metal pieces that go inside the
fender that the studs go thru for the nuts to rest on ?

Ron.

oldgasser

Ron.
Are you talking about the metal strap (galvanized) the goes over the studs & their are 2 straps per eyebrow & then you apply the nuts on the studs?
Ron.

SkylinerRon

oldgasser

Well yes I have a NSO pair but I'm sure you could fabricate a pair could you not? If I sent you the measurement's?
I can do this when we get home & we are headed that way from Florida & are now in Georgia.
Just let me Know.
ronandjen@xplornet.com
Cheers Ron.

SkylinerRon

Yeah, I'm just getting lazy in my old age!
A pic and some measurements would be great.
Thank you very much,
Ron.

oldgasser

Skyliner Ron.
                   Go to E bay & you will see the 57 eyebrows & the metal clips that go over the eyebrow studs from this picture you should be able to fabricate the clips. Do you still need the pot metal eyebrows?

Type this in to find it on E bay.
1957 Ford Front Fender extenstions Eye Brows Ranchero Skyliner very nice ones 57
Let me know how you made out.
Ron.

SkylinerRon

Thanks Ron,
Found the pix.
I have a NOS pair of the moldings,
can fab the mounts if I need to. Guess we lost the guy looking
for the moldings themselves.
Lucky for me i found most of the front metal decades ago when there were
parts to be bought. NOS parts have been the best investments I've ever made in anything.
Thanks again,
Ron.

Finelinefab

Sorry guys been overly busy with work  I have a nice set if steel fender just looking for what I believe to be the eyebrow let me know how much