News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

white stuff

Started by alvin stadel, 2019-10-02 08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

Well we woke up to white grass and roofs again this morning. It's way to early for this crap, going to be a long winter. some of my friends wonder why I get so cranky at times,  This one of the reasons, I still have a lot of car stuff I want to do this fall.  Take care, Alvin

RICH MUISE

Could be worse...didn't I read somewhere in Montana a few days ago got 4 Feet!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

alvin stadel

Yes you heard right. We were just on the edge of it. It's just to early, makes for a long cold winter.

djfordmanjack

Went on a 300 mls round trip in my German 1964 Ford wagon today and took it to over 4.000 ft elevation. as you can see the mountain tops are already white again. it was really chilling, but luckily my Ford has a trusty heater. cozy inside ! :001:

terry_208

In my opinion, that's a great place for the white stuff, on top of the peaks.  Nice pics, G.
Terry

djfordmanjack

Oh yes it looks pretty on the peaks, but it will be coming down very soon. there is no way that we can change that.

Ford Blue blood

"The Old Farmers Almanac" is calling for a longer, colder, heavier snow fall for most of the upper mid west and the east coast then last winter.  It has been correct with respect to long range forecast then the National Weather Service has been by a 60% margin.  If you like to ice fish and enjoy winter sports it is good news.....I guess.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II